Thursday, January 15, 2009

Projects and Other Things

If only I could be back here right now. I took this while on my road trip and wonderful vacation in Georgia. I have decided to attempt Project 365 which is explained better on Becky Higgins' Blog. I saw the project in the Creating Keepsakes magazine January 2009 issue and really liked the way they scrapbooked the photo for each day.

I don't have any completed layouts as of yet. And I defiantly couldn't afford the kit which had problems anyway. So I have decided to make my own method. I will use the layout/sketch that the project's page protectors make but on my own 12 x 12 paper. This a great first project to break into 12 x 12 scrapbooking as I have only done 8 x 8 so far. I will use the top four photos in 3.5 x 5 size with the journaling blocks along the bottom probably 3.5 X 2 in size.

I haven't completely made up my mind as not every page is going to be the same along the bottom. I have some great premade tag pads made by K&Company and ColorBok that I will be using as well. All in all my pages will be unique for each weeks photos. I also have decided to start with January 1st, I will just go from Thursday to Wednesday on each two page layout. Overall I will not push too hard for this challenge, and I find myself with to many things to take photos of each day. I may get around to posting them here along with the completed layouts, I might not. Right now I have other things to focus on. Like school and my living area :) I will make a new post for the photos I have so far.

No comments: